Friday, July 09, 2004

Scary Movie 3

Scary Movie 3 (2003) had a good preview. I think.

I saw half of Scary Movie 2 and thought this one might be an improvement, especially as I had seen both The Ring and Signs. I wanted to fall asleep. Leslie Nielson was even in it, whom I find silly humor in, but I suppose they didn't have license to regurgitate the Police Squad gads. Maybe it's a fun group movie. Worked as entertainment while rocking a screaming toddler to sleep, but after the tick-and-tieing (sorry, bad accounting metaphor) the original and new movie cross references (that's the one I was looking for) for half the movie I was bored.

Damn that discount debit rental card blinding me into renting crap because I've already paid for it on discount.

One plus one burnt one of those cool expand bigger than a head pie tin stove top popcorn popping disposable things out of five. (but-not-worth-gratuitous-dashes)

1 Comments:

Blogger Vaeric said...

I can stomach all the Scary Movie movies for one reason alone; Anna Faris is absolutely adorable and I want one.

July 12, 2004 at 10:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home