Sunday, June 27, 2004

Dodgeball

They try to sell Dodgeball as a Zoolander sequal. Not quite, and not that I was looking for this. I was glad that Ben Stiller was the only migration and only took up at most a quarter of the movie.

Bunch of over-the-top physical comedy that I might have enjoyed more if I was expecting it.

My introduction to Vince Vaughn was some Mob comedy of errors that I couldn't make it through. This move redeemed him for me.

Cameo's were cool. Especially Lance Armstrong.

Alan Tudyc rocked. They should've let him have more comedy. Garrrr

Ending was an ending and then >>BWACK<<--slammed upside the head in the last encounter before the follow-up.
3.25 twinkly starlighty thingies. (5's the most, right?) No sequel's necessary.

4 Comments:

Blogger Vaeric said...

I still want to see this flick. I went and saw Spiderman 2 instead and now regret it, but that's a whole different review all together.

July 1, 2004 at 5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Buster Billy I am on a quest looking for information on romantic gift for a man. I ran across your blog doing a search and thought I would stop by to see if you had any information. Hey, it is nice to see that other people like the same things I do. Anyway thanks for the read.

November 13, 2005 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a hopeless romantic out looking for some information on romantic movie. Buster Billy, looks like you have put some work into your site. Well, it is about time I go back to looking for more information. Hey, thanks for the read.

November 14, 2005 at 10:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We need some romance in our live (husband and me). I am out doing a search on romantic beach. Your site caught my eye and I and want to take a quick read. You have a nice site. Keep up the great work. Well back to searching.

December 16, 2005 at 3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home